Cliff Empire PC Game After a nuclear war life on the surface became impossible. A 300m thick radioactive fog covered the Earth. We are looking for bold active people to manage the process of restoring life on Earth. Join!
Message for survivors on the Earth’s orbit!
After a nuclear war life on the surface became impossible. Cliff Empire Full Version A 300m thick radioactive fog covered the Earth.
Our scientists in the past decade predicted such course of events and used all available potential to build cliffs in the mountain region to restore life on Earth.
We are looking for bold active people to manage the process of restoring life on Earth. Join!
– develop in parallel the economics of several independent cities
– trade between your cities and the orbital station
– a dynamic climate change that will test the strength of your cities’ economies.
– choose between ecological and harmful power supply
– 35 additional university researches to improve the city structure
– 29 structures for constructing the city
– 11 goods for trade and consumption
– possibility of switching between the 3D and the orthographic camera, as well as a free camera for walking around the city.
Cliff Empire Game The compact gameplay involves the construction of three small cities in each randomly generated level.
Title: Cliff Empire
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy, Early Access
Developer: Lion’s Shade
Publisher: Lion’s Shade
Release Date: 26 Apr, 2018
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated Graphics
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Screenshot Cliff Empire